My Goals December 13, 2017 These are the things I like. It explains that I have a girly side to be as well as a serious boy sports side to me Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Perspective Project May 24, 2018 This was something somewhat basic. I ended up running out of my black colored pencils and had to use charcoal. The initials are random people. Read more
Grid Value Drawing of Face May 24, 2018 I chose the girl because, in my opinion, she's the most beautiful in my favorite show "Star." I am also a pretty indecisive person so of course, I started this at the last minute because I couldn't decide who to do. Read more
Portfolio Front December 13, 2017 These were the important people in my life as well as important dates. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment