Skip to main content

Mandala Painting

I used blues because that is my favorite color. The reason it looks so weird is that I messed up and basically gave up and started coloring in pencils. I had this big idea of what I wanted but, it was a bit too much for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plaster Subtractive Sculpture

 I did the letter "M" because my name starts with an "M." If you notice for most of my drawing I mostly do my name just because I like my name and I also try to do something easy.

Perspective Project

This was something somewhat basic. I ended up running out of my black colored pencils and had to use charcoal. The initials are random people.

Free draw

My free draw Concludes the first letter of someone that was special to me and mine. It shows that we are not the same person as you see the colors are on different sides sand our letters are different sides.