Skip to main content

Tempera Batik

 I honestly have no reason as to why I did a broken heart but, I really feel like it added more attention. In my most loved song, one lyric was "We were doing straight and now we slanted" That's what the piece means. I attempted t do a rainbow but I was running low on time and u also didn't get the chance to ink it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perspective Project

This was something somewhat basic. I ended up running out of my black colored pencils and had to use charcoal. The initials are random people.

Grid Value Drawing of Face

I chose the girl because, in my opinion, she's the most beautiful in my favorite show "Star." I am also a pretty indecisive person so of course, I started this at the last minute because I couldn't decide who to do.

Portfolio Front

These were the important people in my life as well as important dates.